12 Mar, 2007
Monday Show and Tell: Emma loves this dog
Posted by andrea tomkins in: - Mondays are for Show and Tell
… and it’s probably the realest kind of dog we’re ever going to see around here.
I asked Emma if she wanted to show something for Show and Tell. This is what she chose. This is Summer Girl with her puppy Red. Emma made her at Build-a-Bear last September. [see Flickr set here.]
Emma says: “I am so proud I actually made her. She wasn’t difficult to make because people were there to help me. I love dogs and huskies are my favourite kind of dog.”
Interested in playing along?
- help your child find something they want to share - toys are okay, but I would love to see something different. Something interesting, something they made, they cherish, an heirloom, a treasure, a secret.
- photograph it
- post it on your blog along with their own commentary: What is it they chose to share and why?
- come back and let us know if you participatedÂ by postingÂ a link to your show and tell in the comments.
- I encourage everyone reading along to leave a comment for the bloggerâ€™s child. Ask a question. Or two! Get them thinking and talking.
- >Coming up on Monday: an official, virtual, show and tell I've been thinking. Blogging is the adult version of that...
- >Monday Show and Tell: A science lesson Today's lesson is brought to you by Sarah. Who knows,...
- >Monday: another installment of Show and Tell Â Sarah says: "IÂ took my feet and dragged them...
- >Monday Show and Tell: it’s possible to have fun in the winter, and here’s proof Â We have something a little different for Show and...