29 Jan, 2007
Monday: another installment of Show and Tell
Sarah says: “IÂ took my feet and dragged them in the snow to make a shape. I wanted to make a happy face because I’m happy.”
Mum says: “I look at the happy face outside my kitchen window every time I look outside. It makes me happy too.”
Would you like to participate in our Monday Show and Tell?
- Help your child find something they want to share. Toys are okay, but I would love to see something different. Something interesting, something they made orÂ they cherish … an heirloom, a treasure, a secret.
- Take a photo.
- Post it on your blog along with their own commentary: What is it they chose to share and why?
- Come back and let us know if you participatedÂ by postingÂ a permalinkÂ in the comments below.
I encourage anyone who’s reading along to leave a comment for the bloggerâ€™s child. Ask a question. Or two! Get them thinking and talking.
- >Coming up on Monday: an official, virtual, show and tell I've been thinking. Blogging is the adult version of that...
- >Monday Show and Tell: Emma loves this dog ... and it's probably the realest kind of dog...
- >Monday Show and Tell: A science lesson Today's lesson is brought to you by Sarah. Who knows,...
- >Monday Show and Tell: Sarah creates her own board game Monday is laundry day at our house. The washer...