14 Nov, 2012
Reno post #50 - a heads up regarding the future of Fishbowlreno posts
Posted by andrea tomkins in: Home/reno
I have a handful of posts left to write about on the renovation front, mostly because (a) there are a whole bunch of things that I know would make good blogging fodder and (b) I like to give credit where credit is due.
This is a short version of what’s on our to-do list:
- We’re still waiting for the installation of a couple major mirrors: (1) a biggie in the family bathroom and (2) in the mudroom bathroom. It is challenging to get ready in the morning I tell ya. For all I know I could be walking around with toothpaste dribbles down my shirt all day. Every day.
- Also under the Still To Come column: our breakfast bar. I can’t wait to tell you more about it because frankly, it’s going to be incredible. 106 inches of PURE AWESOME. (Here’s a hint in regards to where it is being sourced. Woot!)
- Also: I have some outstanding bits to shop around for, namely a few area rugs because HELLO, HARDWOOD FLOORS ECHO echo… echo…
- Also: there are still boxes that need to be unpacked and bits of paint that needs to be touched up.
- We still have a lot of art and photos to hang.
- Let’s not even talk about the basement.
So here’s where I’m going with the remainder of this series (which HAS been a doozy, hasn’t it?). I’m going to do a room-by room breakdown now that we’re almost at the finish line, and talk about what materials we used and our motivation for making the decisions we did. Sound like a plan?
And when EVERYTHING is said and done I’m going to celebrate with a big open house… a giant real life show n’ tell! Who wants to come? :)
- >Reno post #18: The family bathroom update I know some of you think I'm crazy for choosing a...
- >Reno update #36 - panic attacks about paint Our renovation has become all-consuming for me and I can...
- >Reno post #38: Crowdsourcing grout As I mentioned in my last post about the saga...
- >Reno post #27 - the packing continues This is what is on our driveway right now: I...